Saturday 18 February 2012

selena gomez's yellow dress from top shop!



 So, today i happened to come across these photos of selena gomez on the beach with justin and his little brother and sister, wearing an adorable yellow shirt dress. I must say it is gorgeous! Selena paired hers with a denim jacket and white flip flops, to dress it down for the beach. I fell in love with it as soon as i seen it as i love shirt dresses! It has a pretty design on it and i love the yellow for spring. Thinking it must have cost a lot of money seeing as it is selena gomez, I thought nothing of where she got it. Well, i did but i was thinking a big designer name. A while later, I happened to be on the topshop website browsing for a new dress and what came up? Only selena's dress! Coincidence or fate? Personally I'm going to go with fate and guess that this dress was made for me! ;) It comes at £48.00 which i think is well worth it and luckily for whoever is reading this it is available to order worldwide! YAAAAAY:D The link to buy this dress is : http://www.topshop.com/amyfoundselenasdress!




No comments:

Post a Comment